Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Word

In my last post, I shared with you all an outfit that I made for E and S.R. I thought they were sweet, and so did  several others who saw them donning their new apparel last week. 
The outfits were made to be a little nerdy, but little ones can pull anything off, right?:o)
I am aware that not everyone has the same taste. I see things online and out in public that I don't like, and I think to myself, "Wow! Really?" But I say them to myself. 
The old saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me" couldn't be further than the truth.
Yesterday a reader posted a mean comment and it wasn't necessary. 
For that reader, I  have this to say:
My children were very excited about these outfits. They are always grateful for anything that I make them.
As long as they are happy with what I make them, and keep requesting that I make things for them, I will continue to do so, gladly.
I said a prayer for you last night, dear reader...that the Lord would help you to think before speaking, or in this case, typing. That He would open your heart to others feelings. 
I say this so that you will think before insulting someone else. 

I offer a comment section so that my readers can communicate with me. I find it sad, that some feel the need to use it as a venue to insult.

 To all you other readers, thank you for your kind words of encouragement, and your interest in what I do.
You guys are great!!
 This was the first time I have been insulted on my blog. I am sure it won't be the last..however, this will be the last time I acknowledge any insults.
 I will continue to keep doing what I love, and making cute things for those I love!

For anyone who has had this "problem" in the past....
pray and move on:o)