Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Repurposed Old Frame

Remember this picture from the last post? Not a bad pic. Would go nice in a kitchen. I got it for the frame. I care nothing about a painting of fruit and wine. This picture was $3. I couldn't decide if I wanted to paint the frame or leave it as it was, but finally just decided to leave it alone. There isn't a thing wrong with it. So I popped the picture out and flipped it over made a pretty on it:o)
My materials included: scrapbook paper (on hand), trims for a wedding gown(on hand), hot glue gun, regular glue stick, and free clip art here at The Graphics Fairy. Glued everything in place and popped it back in the frame. Here's the back...I moved the hanger over as well so that I could hang it horizontally:
If I ever want the fruit pic again, I can just flip it back over. Easy peasy.
Angle one..
Angle two
Here are some other new homes for my recently found treasures:
Here is the bakers rack that I told you about yesterday. It's a short one. I put it upstairs in the bonus room to house all the kids arts and crafts stuff as well as stuffed animals and their musical instruments. 5 bucks:o)
And as promised, here is a picture of the freebie from a friend. Can't wait to re-do it. S.R. is getting this sweet thing. Can you feel it? Do you see the potential?:o)
It has to go in S.R.'s room. It has an S on it:o)
If you're wondering about the coffee table, I have started on it. I just ran out of steam with these snotty kids:o) Hopefully I will finish it soon...along with the other gazillion projects I have brought home:o) Happy Tuesday!