Thursday, April 29, 2010

Road Side Chair Beautified

Sorry I haven't been around. Working on a Top Secret Project. Started on it Wednesday and just finished it. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE IT!!!! Of course you can't see it until Monday...sorry:oP. Anyway, as promised, here is the reveal of S.R.'s new (old) chair. Let's take a minute to remember the BEFORE:
Oh yes. Sad, sad, sad. I told you that a friend from church found this on the side of the road. Well here is the AFTER:
Now that's much better. I am still not completely finished with it. I missed a spot with the spray paint where I thought the fabric would reach...OOPS! Maybe I'll take care of it this weekend if it's not raining.
I added some piping around the edges, and bows at the corners just to cutesy it up a bit.
The reason why it went in S.R.'s room...The "S" at the top of the chair.
So here's the before:
YOWZA!
And the after:
Ahhhhh....much better:o)
*****
Here is S.R.'s room in all of it's glory. I am done with it for now, unless I get a wild hair and decide to paint the walls, which would require painting AROUND the mural...ack!
I hope that you all have a great weekend!!! See you back here on Monday!