Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bo Peep Skirt

My sweet S.R. is turning 2 next month...sniff, sniff...she's growing up so fast! So pictures are in order. I always take the kids pictures, and if I say so myself, I think I do a fairly good job without any formal training:o) Anyway, I had some left over fabric from a baby bag that I am making(more on that next week), so I thought why not use the extras for lil sis? The pattern I used is absolutely A-dorable. The name of it is the Bo Peep skirt from the book It Seams to Me. It took a little over an hour to make, and I  L-O-V-E it!!! It is so sweet on little britches and she can even twirl in it if her lil heart desires. Pictures will commence this weekend, so that I can get her b-day invites out with her precious little mug in them:o) I also made a head band with the scraps...she loves it and I love that she loves it:o)